Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.
Outsource Medical Billing
Outsourcing is a powerful tool for business growth in today’s healthcare facility. Sharp Admin Service can help you leverage technology to improve productivity, maximize revenues, and reduce administrative costs. We serve the healthcare information system needs of the medical community by providing a full spectrum of services; all designed to help maintain effective day-to-day operations. Benefits of medical billing outsourcing are as follow:
- Increase Collections and Cash Flow
- Reduce Employee Expense and Training Costs
- Reduced Billing and Collection costs
- No Investment in Software or Hardware
- No Maintenance or Upgrade Hassle and Costs
- Dedicated Expert billing professionals
- More Time to Focus on Patient Care
- Reduce Billing Errors while Ensuring Billing Compliance
- Increase Patient Satisfaction
- Reduce Call Volume
- Reduce Record Storage Space
- Receive Detailed Reports
- Greater Control with Remote Access
- Eliminate Patient Payment Discussion
Revenue Cycle Management
Revenue cycle management (RCM) is the financial process where we use medical billing or EHR software to track patient care from registration and appointment scheduling to the final payment of a balance.
The key component of our RCM is to communicate with health insurance companies and patients. We will schedule your patients’ appointments, verify benefits and obtain authorization prior to scheduling patients. We will collect applicable copays and deductible at time of scheduling. Insurance billing will be done daily. Insurance follow up will be done monthly or based on the payment schedule of each insurance company. We will remind patients of their appointments and balance due, send patients’ statements monthly, and of last resort, refer accounts to you to send to collection.
Our RCM process unifies the business and clinical sides of your practice by combining administrative functions with patients’ treatment and care coordination with their private healthcare information.